If you are not not a follower of idleness, of rest at all costs and that you have want to spend a very active vacation, not to say sports, then go to one of these two parks. One is more terrestrial oriented, Indian Forest and the other O’Gliss Park is a great place for water sports. Their The number of visitors is increasing year after year because they decided to focus on the quality of the activities offered. They also have the intelligence to post activities for all the family whatever the age or the physical level.
This park defines itself above all as an adventure park. It is open from April to September.
It offers you no less than 6 universes:
- The must-sees with the pendular jump, the maxi bungy, the stuntman jump, the water zip line and the D’lir Ball.
- Duel Arena which proposes to face another family or another group of friends in a sporting challenge with the choice, races, fight, balance etc…
- Water Jump offers jumps and slides from more or less impressive springboards. But there is something for all ages, and 3 levels with different equipment to go down the tracks and ramps that land on the water.
- Fun Zone is ideal for families, because parents and children can share activities together while playing games that put into action the ability of each in the areas of balance, strength or skill …
- Course in the Trees. Who hasn’t dreamed of rising above the forest and moving freely from tree to tree. These courses are accessible from the age of 5 years, they are seriously supervised, and offer very different levels, from the most beginner (simple) or more expert (quite complicated and sporty)
- PaintBall. Equipped with a semi-automatic launcher, go on the attack ready to fight with your opponents, show tenacity and strategy to win in all friendliness of course. The goal is not to do harm but to take advantage of this time to relax and think about something else!
Welcome to one of the largest and most beautiful water parks in the region. If you like anything that splashes, slides or floats, anything that gets wet or cool in summer, you’ve come to the right place. More seriously, with your family or friends, you will be able to take advantage of the many water activities offered by O’Gliss Park and evolve according to your level and your tastes in nearly 6 distinct universes:
- The island of O’Cayo where you can relax with your family, a rock climbing area for those who prefer a little adrenaline rush, and the lagoon for lazing around.
- With VIP Beach, as its name indicates, you will be able to access the area like a real VIP, benefiting from privileged access to the slides. Different packages are offered that increase your access to the slides!
- Sunset’Playa will allow you to party in the DJ area with lots of foam and music, enjoy the tapas bar or the beach. The must in this universe is the wave pool that young people and adults love!
- Delir’Space is the magical place where thrills and adrenaline are mixed. No less than 12 giant slides adapted to all levels are at your disposal and will test your nerve and your courage!
- New for 2018, virtual rafting, a rare and unique activity in a water park.
- Exploral’O takes you on a wild river trip of 400 meters equipped with buoys or simply by letting yourself slide.
- Ludo’Park is the domain reserved for children with different sub-universes where they can evolve in complete safety while enjoying numerous aqua-ludic facilities.